Discovering the type of writing that I love.
Pit bulls are extremely misunderstood dogs and as an owner of two I've had a fair share of run ins with people who dislike my dogs. Unfortunately, one of my dogs was poisoned. I decided to share the experience.
After adopting and living with a reactive dog for several years, I learned just how visceral people's reactions to her can be. As many people misunderstand reactivity and aggression in dogs, I decided to write about my experiences with Bean to help the world understand reactive dogs better.